All participants must have a SoccerZone South Austin membership.
A team fee, including a non-refundable $150 deposit, is required to register a team. The $150 deposit is applied toward the full amount of the team fee. Full payment must be received before the third game.
Team managers/coaches are the representatives for the team and are responsible for passing on any information that SoccerZone South Austin needs to communicate to each team. The team manager/coach is also responsible for seeing that all team fees are paid on time and ensuring that his or her team is aware of the rules of the game as well as all SoccerZone South Austin rules and policies. Only one non-player is allowed in the player bench area (two for youth games).
Our leagues are designed to provide the best soccer experience possible. We strive to provide:
- Well refereed games
- Competitive divisions
- A clean, safe facility
- Friendly, efficient service
- Timely communication
- Convenient services
Please talk to the host or facility manager if you feel any of the above is not happening to your satisfaction. SoccerZone South Austin appreciates the input of customers who care enough to tell us when we don’t meet your expectations.
Well Refereed Games
We recruit and train the best referees that we can. The referees are evaluated on a regular basis which includes regular, documented observations as well as customer feedback. SoccerZone South Austin appreciates feedback on referees, both good and bad. A facility staff member is more than happy to record your feedback. We have a reliable feedback system that uses customer input as a means of improving referee performance. We ask that customers realize referees are not infallible machines and will miss some calls. Players, spectators, parents and coaches who yell derogatory comments to the referees will be removed from the facility.
- All leagues may be scheduled on various days to maximize arena use, but generally your games will fall on one day of the week.
- Teams may be scheduled for occasional double headers during the season.
- Players must have an active SoccerZone membership to play in league games.
- Forfeits will be declared for games involving ineligible players, ineligible age players, suspended players, or players with expired or no membership. The score of a forfeit game will be 2-0. Any team that accrues two forfeits in one season will be expelled from the league. The winning team in a forfeited game has the following options:
- Use the arena during the regularly scheduled game time for a closed practice where no referee will be provided, or
- Agree to scrimmage the forfeiting team by sharing players and/or allowing the forfeiting team to pick up non-rostered players.
- Players posing as another person or using false information when joining SoccerZone South Austin will be considered an illegal player and all games involving that player will constitute a forfeit. The offending player will also be suspended from further activity at SoccerZone South Austin indefinitely.
- Playing while knowingly suspended will result in a forfeit of the game and the guilty player will be suspended from further activity at SoccerZone South Austin pending the judiciary committee ruling.
- People signing waivers for minors that are not legally eligible to do so will result in a forfeit of the game and the offending player will be suspended from further activity at SoccerZone South Austin indefinitely.
- Teams may request that games be rescheduled, but the opposing team will have the option to take a forfeit or play in a time slot that may not be convenient for everyone.
- Protests regarding the incorrect application of SoccerZone South Austin’s rules of indoor soccer or player eligibility must be in written form and submitted to SoccerZone South Austin no later than 24 hours after the end of the disputed game. The ruling will be made by SoccerZone South Austin prior to the protesting team’s next game.
- If a team must withdraw from the league for their own reasons or if they are kicked out for violating SoccerZone South Austin rules and/or policies, the deposit and/or league fee will not be refunded.
- SoccerZone South Austin reserves the right to relegate or promote teams and or players to leagues other than the requested league to ensure fun and competitive games.
- Adults must be the minimum age for their league before the last game of the season.
- Players may not play on more than one team in a division.
Schedules and Standings
The schedules and standings are available on location and also on SoccerZone South Austin’s website.
We make it a priority to keep the web site up to date. We ask that you please check the web site before calling the facility to ask for your game time.
Standings will be determined by points: three points for a win, one point for a tie and zero for a loss. Tie breakers to determine playoffs will be head-to-head record followed by head-to-head goal differential followed by overall goal differential.
- Consider the safety of others and yourself as the highest priority.
- Play for the fun and enjoyment of the sport and always be a good sport.
- Timely payment for services.
- Maintain emotional control while participating or observing.
- Respect the arena and help keep the facility clean.
- Treat other players, teammates and SoccerZone South Austin employees with respect.
- Make us aware of any problems as soon as possible so we can fix them.
- Keep yourself updated with the latest SoccerZone South Austin information.
- Be on time for games and field rentals.